A special stay for your children who will be full of awakening activities related to nature, sports, creativity, etc. A week so that the little ones can develop their creativity and learn to grow better while having fun, surrounded by other children of their age, in an exotic environment. The “little explorers” will learn from nature and play with it, manufacture, understand, transform… in complete freedom! Groups of 3/5 years and 6/12 years, professional supervision.
From Monday to Friday, enjoy various and varied activities:
- Body awakening with Kids Yoga
- Discovery of insects
- Taste nature
- Creative workshop for little explorers
- Relaxation and tales in nature
- Soft sports activities
- Manufacturing of cabins
- Nature walk for little explorers
- Introduction to drawing and watercolor
- Treasure hunts in the heart of nature
- Craft a bow, arrows or tools
- Make a birdhouse
- Make a "logbook"
- Natural colors workshop
- Permanent stay available every week from May 3 to June 18, 2021 then from September 6 to October 30, 2021.
- Subject to a minimum of 10 participants.
- In the event of cancellation by us, you will be fully refunded.
- 20 participants maximum.
- By reservation only.
- Available for reservation or on site upon arrival at Ecolodge Etoile d'Argens.
- Price of the stay: unique introductory offer 190 € / child (optional accommodation in addition)
- The meal is offered to children whose parents participate in a themed stay.
- A child stay is offered from 2 reserved adult courses.
How do I book my themed stay?
1. I click on the button below (or the "book" button at the top right of the home page of the site).
2. I select my dates of stay.
3. From the list, I choose the desired accommodation.
4. Below, I choose the formula "internship week" associated with the accommodation, then I click on "book"
Be careful here to select the package and not the accommodation alone.
5. On the next page, I fill in the fields (drop-down arrows) -> In the "Others" section, I indicate the number of people participating in front of the course concerned.
6. I indicate the remarks if there are any.
7. I check the summary of the stay on the right before paying the deposit.
I would like to know more about
We then invite you to complete the form below.
Our team will get back to you quickly to answer all your questions.