From July 9th to August 30th, Tom, our specialist guides in natural ecosystems, will be present for half a day each week for your children from 6 to 12 years old. The opportunity for them to participate in workshops on biodiversity and ecology.
A first theoretical part in the mini-club will introduce your children to the different species and their particularity through a quiz and recording songs of birds.
They will then leave in the field in small groups in the heart of our botanical garden, to meet insects, small animals and bird species surrounding the Ecolodge, situated in Zone Natura 2000 (protected areas).
The children will have a plasticised map, a compass, a butterfly net and binoculars.
The little explorers – practicalities :
- From 6 to 12 years old.
- Bring a sunhat or a cap, plastic shoes or trainers, a snack and water (+ possibly sunscreen).
- n.b.: The number of participants is limited to 15 children. The first to arrive will be the first to leave for the expedition.
- Binoculars and educational sheets are provided during the activity.
- No participation is required.
- Booking is not compulsory and can be done directly at the kids club on the morning.
- The walks can vary slightly depending on the season
The dates for the 2019 season :
July and August (from 8th of July until 30th of August)
- Every Tuesday with Tom
- Mornings - from 10am to 12 midday